Looking for something?

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shane...

So I'm sitting here watching Netflix and I just got done talking to the boyfriend, (Shane) we talk at every chance we get. Well Sam (the ex) messages me, we talk a lot, and says hey beautiful just got your message I had no service all day. Is that bad that I allow him to call me besutiful?? Ugh, see if he lived closer we might even be together. He's a rapper isn't that bad? I broke up with him after he wrote me a rap on having sex with me. We never had sex. He's going to write me a new one he says he needs inspiration and he'll make a video when I break up with Shane. I love Shane I think. I feel I'm leading him on we have no future, or maybe we do but I'm too young to think that far ahead. If anyone ever does read this id love some advice here?

No comments:

Post a Comment