Looking for something?

Friday, January 31, 2014

Last Night

So I went to the circus last night for the littlest ones birthday. It was sorta fun. My aunt made me ignore Shane all night, which made him mad. I felt bad about it all night ignoring him like that it just added to how bad I felt about Shane. And to make it worse I had a horrible dream, Shane and I were at this party of sorts and we adopted a puppy I lost the puppy. So we spilt up to find him. He was hidden in the corner. I went to go meet up with him and took a side hallway . A woman who I guess was in charge. And she told me to clear out find a side room and hide until told otherwise. With knowing that Shane was out there I wanted to make sure he was ok, so I fought the crowd of frightened people and screaming Shane. Someone trying to calm me down said "Hun, it's Shane." I couldn't calm down at that I couldn't figure if he was the cause of this chaos or is suffering from it. Which made me scream more. I just kept running and running to find him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment